SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and claim to deliver unrivaled cycle life; more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and a built in battery management system for safety protection.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s dynamic cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- Dimensions: 334x175x219mm
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Cell Type: Prismatic
- Product Weight: 15.0kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage: 12.8VDC
- Amperage : 120AH
- Max Continuous Current : 100A
- Max 3 Second Pulse : 150A
- Min Charge Current : 2A
- Nominal Charge Rate: 30A
- Max Charge Current: 100A
- Max Charge Voltage : 14.8V
- Recommended Charge Rate: 30A
- Cell Balancing: 3AH charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD: DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 80% DOD: DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 50% DOD: DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles @ 30% DOD: DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 10.0VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage: 30.4V
- BMS Reconnect: Automatic
- Terminal: T8
- 120AH Lithium Iron
- Built in advanced BMS with Active cell balancing
- Can be connected in series or parallel
- Equivalent to 3 or 4 100AH deep cycle lead acid batteries
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
240 Volt charging:
Victron range of battery chargers --> recommended size 25 Amps
Victron MPPT solar regulator / Projecta IDC25L charger / Redarc DC charger
The Smart Battery Shunt
The SmartShunt is an all in one battery monitor, only without a display. Your phone acts as the display. The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect App on your phone (or tablet) and you can conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
Alternatively the SmartShunt can be connected and be read by a GX device. Connection to the SmartShunt is made via a VE.Direct cable.
The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted.
The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor.
The SmartShunt is available in 500A. The 1000A and 2000A will follow later this year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.