Designed for both AGM/GEL & Lithium Chemistry
- The box runs a sensor wire in the lid to change between the chemistry of battery (simply disconnect or reconnect one wire to change the charging profile)
- The charger is mounted to the top of the Battery box and internally wired with circuit breaker protection to protect all connections
- Simply drop your battery into the box and connect only two wires from the box direct to your battery terminals.
- Available to purchase in multiple packages - please see listing options
This particular listing suits a DUAL CHEMISTRY of both LITHIUM & AGM:
1 x Redarc BCDC1225D 25Amp DC Battery charger (solar and vehicle compatible charge) - suitable for Lithium / Gel / AGM / Calcium
2 x Marine grade Cigarette type socket - rated to 16 Amps
Includes rubber cap design to protect all sockets
1 x Engel Fridge type socket (2 prong design) - rated to 16 Amps
1 x Dual USB socket - rated to 2.5Amp (min rating)
- used to illuminate the Volt meter gauge and activate the USB
2 x 50 Amp Anderson connectors - Labelled INPUT/OUTPUT
(one fitted to front of box and one on rear)
1 x 50 Amp Anderson connectors - designed purely for solar panel input - labelled "Unregulated solar input"
1 x 50 Amp Anderson connectors - designed purely for vehicle (alternator) input - labelled "Alternator input"
- All internal cabling to allow you to simply connect straight to the battery terminals
Internal Dimensions of Battery Box
Length - 335mm
Width - 180mm
Height - 225mm
External Dimensions of Battery Box
Length - 410mm
Width - 260mm
Height - 280mm
* Dimensions includes all protruding outlet sockets *
The Battery Box Loom includes:(TUR-LOOM-8mm)
Thumper REDARC MODEL (Deluxe version)
MADE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA BY BLUE APPLE THUMPER
R.R.P $ 1,199.00
Questions & Answers:
Q. Why would I would i need to install the isolator under the bonnet with this system when the BCDC1225D will act as an isolator anyway?
It is true that the BCDC1225D will act as an isolator itself. When operating as normal, the BCDC1225D will engage and disengage according to the voltage of the main start battery, which is ultimately determined by the alternator output. This DC charger will work fine as the isolator providing that the vehicle has a voltage output that is constantly > 13.3 Volts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.