Home of 12 Volt offers an extensive range of power packs, control boxes, cables and accessories to help with all types of 12 volt installations.
All control boxes are internally soldered and wired with 4mm and 6mm automotive twin sheathed oxygen free cable. These quality control boxes will truly last the test of time and will not tarnish (go green) after many years of use in harsh environments. The use of oxygen free cable means that voltage drop will be greatly reduced when using these control boxes.
Specifications per outlet box:
- 1 x Marine Grade Cigarette socket - rated to 16 Amps (Stainless steel)
- 2 x Merit type outlet - rated at 15Amps at 12v / 7 Amps at 24Volt
- 2 x Genuine 50Amp Anderson connector (not fused within box)
- 1 x Digital Volt meter (2.5V ~ 30V) current consumption < 30mA (fully sealed)
*no switch fitted to ensure the box is waterproof
- 1 x approx. 250mm length 6mm Twin core cable with yellow crimp joiners
* Please note: It is recommended to install an in line fuse or circuit breaker in line of the positive cable feeding back to the battery. This box is not fused
Length - 155mm
Depth - 54 mm
Height - 85 mm
** All measurements include sockets
2 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.