Each battery is fitted with an internal battery management system to provide safe charging and discharging at all times. This system provides internal short circuit, over temperature and under/over voltage cut off. Can be wired in series and/or parallel. Regardless of your wiring configuration it is technically best to individually charge each battery to 100% capacity using the same charger before connecting them. This ensures all batteries are at the same terminal voltage and will charge/discharge evenly.
Factory supplied at 30% charge for safety compliance. Must be charged fully before use.
Excessive temperatures over 65ºC can effect the ABS housing. Need to be well ventilated in warm conditions. Not for use in engine bays.
- Internal battery management system for safe charging and discharging.
- Drop in replacement for standard lead acid 150Ah batteries
- Half the weight of traditional lead acid batteries.
- Less discharge when in storage compared with traditional lead acid batteries.
- Longer service life compared to lead acid.
- Longer run time compared to lead acid.
|Amp hour Capacity||150 AH|
|Reserve Capacity @ 30A
|Energy Density||1920 Wh|
|Resistance - Milliohms||< 40|
|Efficiency - round trip||> 99.5%|
|Self Discharge per Month||< 3%|
|Max 4 - series connection||12 - 48 V|
|Parallel connection||Non- Limited|
|Max Cont Discharge current
|Peak Discharge Current 3C
|BMS Current Cut off||>100.5A 10S|
|BMS Current Cut off||>120A 3S
|BMS Current Cut off
|BMS Voltage Cut off||10V|
|BMS Reconnect Voltage||12V|
||(-20 to 60C)
||(-20 TO 45C)
||(-5 to 35C)
|BMS High Temp Cut Off
|BMS Reconnect Temp
||521 x 237 x 217mm
|Case IP Rating||IP56|
|Cell Type - Chemistry||LiFePO4|
|Recommended Charge current
|Max Charge current
|Charge current (0 to -10C)
|Charge current (-20 to -10C)
|Recommended Charge Current voltage
||14.2 - 14.6V
|BMS Charge voltage cut off
|BMS Reconnect voltage
Safety and Performance Specifications:
||CB / CE
||UN3480, CLASS 9
HUGE 5 YEAR Manufacturer warranty!
AS/NZS 3001.2 | New regulation requirements:
The new regulations for lithium batteries require a few considerations when installing in caravans as of 15.11.2023. It is therefore recommended to take the following recommendation into consideration when installing:
Lithium batteries shall:
- Be installed externally, ie. Behind a wall, compartment or barrier that prevents the egress of gases into the habitable area; and
- Not enter the habitable area of the structure
In order to meet these requirements, it is recommended that lithium batteries be installed as follows:
- Open to the environment, taking into account a suitable IP rating and mechanical protection.
- Located in a battery compartment that is sealed to the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle.
A battery compartment that opens to the exterior should
- Open outward (to the exterior of the connectable electrical installation) and
- Be accessed from the exterior of the recreational vehicle
If access to the battery compartment is obtained from within the habitable space of the recreational vehicle the compartment must have the following:
- Fitted with openings that maintain a full seal from the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle when in the closed/stored position
- Access to the compartment must only be possible by removing screws or using a prescribed tool.
- An adequate seal from the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle must be restored and maintained after removal and replacement of the compartment opening.
Sealing of a battery compartment from the habitable space of the recreational vehicle must ensure the following:
- The construction of the compartment must prevent the ingress of any fumes or gases from entering the enclosed space of the habitable area.
- Any cable penetrations into the battery compartment must be sealed with suitable cable glands bulkhead posts or another form of non-combustible sealing.
- An annex is considered a habitable space of a recreational vehicle. Battery compartment openings should be located outside the expected enclosed space of an annex.
Note the definition of a recreational vehicle by Cambridge university is:
This would include Caravan’s, motorhomes, camping trailers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.