SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and claim to deliver unrivaled cycle life; more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and a built in battery management system for safety protection.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s dynamic cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- Dimensions: 334x175x219mm
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Cell Type: Prismatic
- Product Weight: 15.0kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage: 12.8VDC
- Amperage : 120AH
- Max Continuous Current : 100A
- Max 3 Second Pulse : 150A
- Min Charge Current : 2A
- Nominal Charge Rate: 30A
- Max Charge Current: 100A
- Max Charge Voltage : 14.8V
- Recommended Charge Rate: 30A
- Cell Balancing: 3AH charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD: DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 80% DOD: DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 50% DOD: DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles @ 30% DOD: DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 10.0VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage: 30.4V
- BMS Reconnect: Automatic
- Terminal: T8
- 120AH Lithium Iron
- Built in advanced BMS with Active cell balancing
- Can be connected in series or parallel
- Equivalent to 3 or 4 100AH deep cycle lead acid batteries
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.