This in line Amp and Volt meter will let the user monitor EITHER the input or output of an appliance.
The meter will only work ONE WAY at a time. For instance:
- It will read the INPUT charge that is being produced into the battery (example: solar panel)
- It will read the OUTPUT of the appliance (example: monitoring a fridge draw)
The gauge will provide a number of readings:
- Amp draw (Input or Output)
- Watt draw (Input or Output)
- Battery Voltage
- Accumulative draw (Input or Output) - reset by disconnecting
Rated to 50 Amp and fitted with Anderson connectors, this is an extremely easy gauge to use on any system.
How to read INPUT: (example using a solar panel)
- Connect "LOAD" to the BATTERY
- Connect "SOURCE" to the SOLAR PANEL
How to read OUTPUT: (example monitoring the fridge draw)
- Connect "LOAD" to the FRIDGE
- Connect "SOURCE" to the BATTERY
12 month warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lack of informations
The unit displays various bits of informations. I wish there was some explanations of the meanings of such infos. The unit cannot be read in the open.
OK but a couple of problems ?
Unit looks like a quality item, and seems to be working well, but i wish there was a detailed user’s manual supplied with explanations on the meanings of the various readouts, the most infos available is what you read on the website. I also observe that you can’t read the readout infos screen in daylight. That’s why I took one star out.