This in line Amp and Volt meter will let the user monitor EITHER the input or output of an appliance.
The meter will only work ONE WAY at a time. For instance:
- It will read the INPUT charge that is being produced into the battery (example: solar panel)
- It will read the OUTPUT of the appliance (example: monitoring a fridge draw)
The gauge will provide a number of readings:
- Amp draw (Input or Output)
- Watt draw (Input or Output)
- Battery Voltage
- Accumulative draw (Input or Output) - reset by disconnecting
Rated to 50 Amp and fitted with Anderson connectors, this is an extremely easy gauge to use on any system.
How to read INPUT: (example using a solar panel)
- Connect "LOAD" to the BATTERY
- Connect "SOURCE" to the SOLAR PANEL
How to read OUTPUT: (example monitoring the fridge draw)
- Connect "LOAD" to the FRIDGE
- Connect "SOURCE" to the BATTERY
12 month warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.