This cable is designed to allow you to fit your own Anderson connector from your battery.
- Simply mount the Anderson connector (for example on the rear of the vehicle / or on the front of the Caravan A-frame).
- Feed the cable length back to the battery location
- Connect your negative (black wire) directly to the negative of the battery
- Fit the Circuit breaker (provided) in line of the positive (red cable), as close the battery location as possible.
The circuit breaker will act to protect the line (similar to a fuse). If there is a fault on the line, the circuit breaker will 'trip' until the fault has been remedied. It will 'automatically reset' itself once the fault is no longer present.
Available in 2 lengths:
- 3mt length
- 6mt length
- Cable = 8mm automotive cable - rated to approx. 75 Amps over 5-6mt
- Anderson = 50 Amp Genuine Anderson connector (Uni-sex)
- Circuit breaker = 50 Amp automatic reset circuit breaker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Just the ticket.
Exactly what I needed. Well made item at a good price.