The LB400-HD is Projecta's powerhouse in lithium battery technology. With an astonishing 400Ah capacity and a market-leading 300A discharge capability, it's the ideal choice for high-current applications like 3000W inverters.
- Monitor the State of Charge (SOC) with the built-in Current Shunt.
- Isolate the system in storage using the Battery Switch.
- Communicate seamlessly with other systems through Communication Ports.
- Experience unrivaled power with LB400-HD today.
These batteries are not held on hand and will be ordered in at the time of customer order. If you would like to check availability prior to purchase, please contact us via out CHAT TO US link below
AS/NZS 3001.2 | New regulation requirements:
The new regulations for lithium batteries require a few considerations when installing in caravans as of 15.11.2023. It is therefore recommended to take the following recommendation into consideration when installing:
Lithium batteries shall:
- Be installed externally, ie. Behind a wall, compartment or barrier that prevents the egress of gases into the habitable area; and
- Not enter the habitable area of the structure
In order to meet these requirements, it is recommended that lithium batteries be installed as follows:
- Open to the environment, taking into account a suitable IP rating and mechanical protection.
- Located in a battery compartment that is sealed to the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle.
A battery compartment that opens to the exterior should
- Open outward (to the exterior of the connectable electrical installation) and
- Be accessed from the exterior of the recreational vehicle
If access to the battery compartment is obtained from within the habitable space of the recreational vehicle the compartment must have the following:
- Fitted with openings that maintain a full seal from the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle when in the closed/stored position
- Access to the compartment must only be possible by removing screws or using a prescribed tool.
- An adequate seal from the enclosed habitable space of the recreational vehicle must be restored and maintained after removal and replacement of the compartment opening.
Sealing of a battery compartment from the habitable space of the recreational vehicle must ensure the following:
- The construction of the compartment must prevent the ingress of any fumes or gases from entering the enclosed space of the habitable area.
- Any cable penetrations into the battery compartment must be sealed with suitable cable glands bulkhead posts or another form of non-combustible sealing.
- An annex is considered a habitable space of a recreational vehicle. Battery compartment openings should be located outside the expected enclosed space of an annex.
Note the definition of a recreational vehicle by Cambridge university is:
This would include Caravan’s, motorhomes, camping trailers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.